Monday

Debbie Bookstaber's July 2008 School Board Update

School Board Updates

The only Tredyffrin Easttown School Board Meeting in July was the Policy Committee, so my School Board Updates are limited this month.

The Professional Staff Contract was ratified. Here's the link for more details: http://tesd.net/2008contract.htm

The Administration moved from the old ESC to new offices at the West Valley Business Center. Here's the link for directions: http://tesd.net/directionsTEAO.htm


Please Help Our Local Students

It's almost August, which means parents are getting their kids ready to go back to school. If you can, please contribute to the Tredyffrin & Easttown Care 2008 School Supply Drive. http://tecare.org/schoolsupplydrive2008.html We're collecting school supplies, gift certificates (for food, clothing and school supplies), and used computers. If you'd like to make a donation, you can email me at schoolsupply@tecare.org

We have dozens of needy students on a waiting list for computers. If you can donate yours, we can wipe it clean of your personal information, install the necessary programs and put it in the hands of a student who needs it for school. T&E Care is an authorized Microsoft Non-Profit Refurbisher. The computer needs to work (please no broken computers!) and should be able to run Windows XP or better.

Baby Joseph Pics

Since I hear from so many of you that you like the baby pictures, I can't resist posting more baby photos from the month of July. Actually...I'd probably post them even if I didn't hear from you. I can't help it...I just love my baby!

"Happy 4th of July!"

















"Go Phillies Go! Wait...I think I'm afraid of this scary monster."















"I was baptized at St. Norbert's Church in Paoli on July 19th."